Scheduling & Policies
- All new and returning students are required to enroll for the new school year. An annual enrollment fee is $50 and it will cover both Winter and Spring Recital fees.
- Tuition: Payments can be made monthly, by semester or annually. Tuition needs to be paid in full by on or before the first day of the lesson. A $15 late fee will be added to past due accounts.
- Zhen Music and Arts Institute enrolls students at any time during the year as long as space is available. Whenever you enroll, we expect your commitment to be for the full term. In case of unforeseen circumstances, you are responsible for three weeks written notice and two weeks lesson tuition will still be due.
- Private lessons are scheduled for the school year and are determined mutually by teachers and students. No refunds or credits will be given for missed lessons. Make-up lessons will be scheduled with your teacher for absences made with at least 24-hour notice. Make-up lessons can be scheduled at any time during the semester according to the teacher’s schedule. Failure to appear for a make-up lesson will still count as the make-up lesson.
- Missed Group Class lesson: No refunds or credits will be given for missed group lesson.
- Late Arrivals: The teacher will wait (15) minutes at maximum while trying to contact you via phone or text message. If there is no contact made, then the teacher will leave after the (15) minutes, and the lesson will be considered a “No Show” to which there is no make-up lesson and you will be charged for the lesson. If a student is late for the lesson, the teacher is only required to provide the lesson time that is left to that student.
- Summer lessons are highly recommended.
- Invoices for festival fees, Competition fees, and instrumental fees will be sent separately and will be due with next tuition payment.
ENROLLMENT FEE / STUDIO SUPPLY FEE
Non-refundable $50 annual enrollment/studio supply fee per student
Printed music, art supply, and some special activities for all instruments and art are additional and will be billed at an appropriate time.
Payment is due on or before the first day of class, or space will be forfeited. A $15 fee will be added to past due accounts.
4901 W. Lovers Ln, Dallas, TX 75209
The Referral program allows students to earn $35 lesson credit towards their lesson tuition.
Simply spread the word about our studio to your friends. For every enrolling student you refer, you’ll receive $35 lesson credit and there is no limit to the number of students you can get referral credits for.